DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Air 2S?

tjtmtk

Reactions
Hi I am new with drones and looking to buy one. I am looking at something for a beginner that can do basic mapping, 2D and 3D. I would need it to do some basic maps and lot plotting on a big piece of land in Central America .
I am also looking at a program that isn't too expensive, and somewhat easy to use. I am just wondering if anyone has any ideas or input before I buy something.
The best I have found is the Air 2S using Drone link.
Thank you

I have been using an Air 2S with Drone Link for the past couple of weeks, personal use so no experience with commercial requirements, but it's working great. I found the interface easier than Litchi and the handful of missions I've flown have executed flawlessly with amazing repeatability. I do have solid confidence in the combination.

I have been using an Air 2S with Drone Link for the past couple of weeks, personal use so no experience with commercial requirements, but it's working great. I found the interface easier than Litchi and the handful of missions I've flown have executed flawlessly with amazing repeatability. I do have solid confidence in the combination.
Actually, to update, DroneLink no longer works with my Air2s since the last DJI update. I believe Litchi and others are rolling out updates to catch up and I understand DroneLink is aware and working on their own solution.

much better to fly and enjoy flying with Litchi in VR with a good set of goggles , more precise as you are actually in the bird cutting out the sun's glare

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05