DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 and flight log

PoonDog

Reactions
I have tried three times to download and install ASSISTANT 2 With no luck the only thing it shows me is how to hook up to inspire. any ideas on that? And how do you access your flight log? I find the flight records (it shows that im not worth much) but no log with usful info.

And how do you access your flight log? I find the flight records (it shows that im not worth much) but no log with usful info.
You can see a basic summary of each flight in the flight records section of the app, as well as replay the flight details.
You can also get full data for each flight by going to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.

Reactions: Thomas B
You cannot use the aircraft DAT flight logs that can be retrieved via DJI Assistant 2. They are encrypted and there are no tools available that can read them.

The mobile device TXT flight logs can be viewed using my log viewer (linked above) or these tools. The mobile device DAT flight logs can be viewed with DatCon or CsvView.

Reactions: MavicFlyer
I have tried three times to download and install ASSISTANT 2 With no luck the only thing it shows me is how to hook up to inspire. any ideas on that? And how do you access your flight log? I find the flight records (it shows that im not worth much) but no log with usful info.
After trying for hours I used a 3rd usb cable, connected the drone and then reinstalled DJI assistant. That worked for me. Not sure which was the trick, though.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu