DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI assistant 2

mfuller5117

Reactions
My flight logs won’t export from the assistant 2 says retry . Do I need to download another app to view the flight logs . Mac book pro

Reactions: PeteP
On my Mac the program looks nothing like this one . Just has 4 icons to the left

Attachments

• 5FDF3DA3-C3B7-4A7B-9A83-F35CC981C8AC.png
    5FDF3DA3-C3B7-4A7B-9A83-F35CC981C8AC.png
    742.7 KB · Views: 14
I have an iMac.
I remove the SD card, insert it into my card reader.... the drive appears on the desktop. I open the file containing my images and movies, drag and drop them to the folder I created on the desktop..., then delete them from the card, eject the card (it’s a drive), then remove from the card reader and put it back into the SS card slot on the drone.

So it just sees the movies and pics . I want to be able to see my flight data , records and logs . I was able to see the 2 drives with pics and such . I just thought the assistant 2 was for viewing what I want to see in regards to records data and logs

So it just sees the movies and pics . I want to be able to see my flight data , records and logs . I was able to see the 2 drives with pics and such . I just thought the assistant 2 was for viewing what I want to see in regards to records data and logs
It sounds like you are looking for something like AirData offers as a part of their app. All of your flights data are synced and viewable within the app itself. It can sync past flights as well, if you’re looking for something specific. I sync every flight and review them when I’m bored. It is a free app with optional upgrades.

Reactions: StantonZ
I have the same problem. Everything I can find shows the LOG EXPORT function as being the 'simple' way to get the data out, but DJI Assistant 2 is failing to see anything to grab from my Mavic Air 2 (as OP stated). It's the latests firmware and the other functions work.

Mfuller, the screen grab you shared isn't for the MA2 version of the software, it's for another drone model. There is info out there but so far nobody has raised the issue that we are having. everybody just wants to tell you to use Airdata - which completely ignores the actual problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom