Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

DJI Assistant 2

Tony1957

Reaction score
Hi guys..I’ve had the Mavic Pro for 2 years with no issues..warning sign come up on app about vision sensors..tried several times on DJI Assistant 2 to rectify but with no luck..would you not recommend flying until sorted out appreciate any comments many thanks....

Attachments

Last edited:

zappy54

Reaction score
Hi ..yes there fine..thanks
Hi guys..I’ve had the Mavic Pro for 2 years with no issues..warning sign come up on app about vision sensors..tried several times on DJI Assistant 2 to rectify but with no luck..would you not recommend flying until sorted out appreciate any comments many thanks....
some times its something about monitor resolution recommend 1920x1080 res

Tony1957

Reaction score
some times its something about monitor resolution recommend 1920x1080 res
Hi thanks for replying.. screen on assistant 2 says it can’t calibrate below 12.5 in screen..my old laptop is 11 in.tried all sorts of resolutions hopefully a mate can try on his computer..stupid question really would you attempt to fly like that

zappy54

Reaction score
Hi thanks for replying.. screen on assistant 2 says it can’t calibrate below 12.5 in screen..my old laptop is 11 in.tried all sorts of resolutions hopefully a mate can try on his computer..stupid question really would you attempt to fly like that
no I would want to get it sorted.....best of luck

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htbs28