DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant and vision file(s) downloaded from Mavic

marklyn

Reactions
I recently upgraded to the newest version of DJI Assistant, around mid April 2018 and notice now that when I want to download the flight data files from the Mavic I no longer have (or see) the option to NOT include vision files. I remember that I could do it before because I never cared to download those, only wanted the flight data files.
Does anyone know when this changed or am I missing something?

If you updated in April, there was a new version in May:

DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.4
2018-05-16

And yes, there is no choice of what to download.
DJI said in their forum that to get correctly flight records of MP, this version at least is needed.
In my case the issue is to make the Mavic creating and handling correctly the flight records. Seems it don't self delete older flight records.

Yes, I noticed this (not deleting old records) and asked DJI about it and they implied it would be 'fixed' in an update.

Very familiar with that post, thanks. I prefer that DJI address this though and have already written to them but they are sending it up to their 'research' area. *cough*
Fully agree, it is a shame for DJI how it is handled. Maybe it will be their announcement on July 18, they solved that issue pending since a year :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22