DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant Assistance

whareable

Reactions
I cannot Calibrate the VPS because DJI Assistant 2 does not display anything but a white screen in the area where it should show some diagram to line up my drones sight with. Sometimes I can see two small photos in the bottom of what my Mavic does see, but I never can get past this point, any ideas?

Windows 7 x64

I cannot Calibrate the VPS because DJI Assistant 2 does not display anything but a white screen in the area where it should show some diagram to line up my drones sight with. Sometimes I can see two small photos in the bottom of what my Mavic does see, but I never can get past this point, any ideas?

Windows 7 x64

Why are you not calibrating via the DJI GO app ?

Why are you not calibrating via the DJI GO app ?
That's not possible. It can only be calibrated from the DJI Assistant 2 app.

whoreable, the video below shows how to calibrate the vision sensors. Take a look and ensure you're not missing anything. If you still run into that issue, then try reinstalling the DJI Assistant 2 app.

I didn't know that .. I thought all of the calibrations could be done via the app ...

The rest of the calibrations can be done from DJI GO. The vision sensor calibration requires the DJI Assistant 2 app because you must physically point your Mavic at a computer screen to calibrate the sensors.

Reactions: Jixxer
The rest of the calibrations can be done from DJI GO. The vision sensor calibration requires the DJI Assistant 2 app because you must physically point your Mavic at a computer screen to calibrate the sensors.

That is very good to know.

Whoreable,

I had the same issue. Windows 10-64bit. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times to no avail. Tried 2 of my other computers, 1-Windows 10-64, 1-Windows 7 Ultimate-64, still didn't work. The Assistant application appears to be installing many drivers, one of which is erroring out on all installs and shows as unidentifiable. As a last resort, installed the application on my laptop, Windows 7 Ultimate 64, the same driver errored out but the calibration process did work. Looks like it's a pretty unsophisticated application that has not been thoroughly tested to me.

Jerry

When would you need to calibrate the vision sensors?
When the DJI GO app prompts you to do so or if your Mavic is not able to hover in place even after calibrating the IMU.

I had the sane issue today with the Dji assistant software on a co workers Mac book pro.

In the left bottom of the calibration screen I see two small photos of what the two bottom sensors see. But I'm the main screen it's just white and nothing happens or starts...

hello!
i'm on 1080p resoltution like you say and i have white a screen too
i have install many time dji assistant and reset many times the drone mavic pro and the problem is not solved

I downloaded the DJI Assistant on my mac desktop. When I open the assistant, I connect my mavic to the computer with the USB cord and power on the mavic...Nothing is happening. Below the icon that shows the USB being plugged into the computer, it says 'how to connect inspire 2.' I downloaded the DJI Assitant 2 from the Mavic download page. I have deleted and reinstalled and still nothing when I power on the mavic. Suggestions?

I was having the same problem…I realized I left a little tiny protect sticker / cover over one of the front sensor. Nearly invisible (to me…) after removing it, the calibration worked. Doh!

Reactions: BadBob
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb