DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji assistant on pc

swat9uk

Reactions
i downloaded the dji assistant to calabrate the sensors .but on my pc i use a 50 inch monitor and after its finished it pings up error then .it asks what size it is then it goes to a white screen tried it on my laptop and its to small i think not working at all. im useing win 10 tried it useing compatilty settings just in case no joy its getting silly now and dont reply saying read the manual.. i want to know if anyone has had this issue before and pos a work arround i dont have any smaller monitors to hand ,

i downloaded the dji assistant to calabrate the sensors .but on my pc i use a 50 inch monitor and after its finished it pings up error then .it asks what size it is then it goes to a white screen tried it on my laptop and its to small i think not working at all. im useing win 10 tried it useing compatilty settings just in case no joy its getting silly now and dont reply saying read the manual.. i want to know if anyone has had this issue before and pos a work arround i dont have any smaller monitors to hand ,
WHY NOT CALIBRATE AS NORMAL WHEN ON AND CONNECTED TO THE RC **** had caps on! sorry do all the gimbal / imu / sensors etc ?

WHY NOT CALIBRATE AS NORMAL WHEN ON AND CONNECTED TO THE RC **** had caps on! sorry do all the gimbal / imu / sensors etc ?
hi yes indeed i prefer to do it via the normal way but i had a few issues with it and keep getting a message poping up saying to download the assistant and do it that way strange realy so im trying in vain to do it old school way now just to keep it happy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wiz4rd