DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant Please Reboot the Aircraft - SOLVED

eodio

Reactions
When trying to calibrate my Movic Pro with the DJI Assistant 2 in a Windows 10 laptop with last windows update, I kept getting the "Please Reboot the Aircraft".

I went all over the internet, non of the explanations solved the problem. I was about to give up when I decided to in the Device Manager > there I found the culprit: the Vision (Interface 3) driver was outdated and was disabled by Windows.

HERE IS MY SOLUTION
Open Device Manager
Look for libusb-win32, under it you should find Vision (Interface 3), disable and marked with a yellow mark > this means drive is not running. Do not try to update driver with windows, instead go to "libusb-win32" and download the "libusb-win32 driver v1.2.6.0"
Unzip to a Desktop Folder
open bin folder
click on inf-wizard.exe to create .inf file
A window opens, click next, on the next window you should see DJI, select and click next

Now the "DJI Assistant Please Reboot the Aircraft" message did not appear and I could perform the calibration in the black dor window.

Reactions: irlam and Mossiback
Thank you this worked for me. I did have to work the Windows 10 startup to allow unsigned drivers. That was easy but certainly helped get the driver issues solved.

When trying to calibrate my Movic Pro with the DJI Assistant 2 in a Windows 10 laptop with last windows update, I kept getting the "Please Reboot the Aircraft".

I went all over the internet, non of the explanations solved the problem. I was about to give up when I decided to in the Device Manager > there I found the culprit: the Vision (Interface 3) driver was outdated and was disabled by Windows.

HERE IS MY SOLUTION
Open Device Manager
Look for libusb-win32, under it you should find Vision (Interface 3), disable and marked with a yellow mark > this means drive is not running. Do not try to update driver with windows, instead go to "libusb-win32" and download the "libusb-win32 driver v1.2.6.0"
Unzip to a Desktop Folder
open bin folder
click on inf-wizard.exe to create .inf file
A window opens, click next, on the next window you should see DJI, select and click next

Now the "DJI Assistant Please Reboot the Aircraft" message did not appear and I could perform the calibration in the black dor window.

Hi there , this looks like the most promising solution to my problem . The only thing is ,is that I'm not computer literate and I might be just missing out on what might be obvious to others.
I was able to eventually get to the device manager after I was able to find the control panel.

But anyhow when I got to the device manager I could not find any related files.
I have windows 10 with a 64 bit , I believe.

Thanks for your efforts ! , John

Attachments

• Screenshot (668).png
    Screenshot (668).png
    432.4 KB · Views: 17
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member