DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Avata

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Check out our classifieds on our sister forum 1711991771199.png

Reactions: sarahb
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world, when you find your Avatar. Try the classified section.

Reactions: sarahb and GFields
Reactions: sarahb and wjkrysak
Any discounts or promotions for the DJI Avata? I looking for one to buy, Cody Wy area preferably.In person please.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

https://mavicpilots.com/dbtech-membermap/

Reactions: wjkrysak
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Any discounts or promotions for the DJI Avata? I looking for one to buy, Cody Wy area preferably.In person please.
I was gonna buy one but then I read the reviews , and all the headaches trying to get it set uo then it have ing to be tethered to a phone all the time and the no support help I decided not to get one.To bads I was kind of excited to try the FPV experience.

• Wow
I was gonna buy one but then I read the reviews , and all the headaches trying to get it set uo then it have ing to be tethered to a phone all the time and the no support help I decided not to get one.To bads I was kind of excited to try the FPV experience.
Every product has issues that completely baffle a segment of the consumer space. I fly both DJI FPV and Avata and there are no headaches, no support issues, and no real impediments to flying for fun. Yes there are a few quirks but nothing that should sway anyone from dabbling in the fun. Way more easier than building your own. I've read a bunch of those complaints and the vast majority are minor related to drone use in general or the super expert who can't get the max performance from the DJI brand they expect. Otherwise, a pair of excellent FPV drones for first time flyers. Don't let other's opinions deter you. I can imagine a bunch of used Avatas are about to hit the classifies soon.

• Wow
Greetings: Welcome to the forum, from Chicago the Windy City.
FLY SAFE & FLY SMART

Welcome from South Central Florida and enjoy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin