DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI battery decals different

Akademik

Reactions
Has anyone notices while watching the unboxing videos that some batteries come with a white DJI logo while others come without? I wonder what the differences are. I tried to see if it was ADS-B or not but that wasn't it. I looked at European vs USA versions and that's not it either. I wonder if it's just a matter of release times and the styles.

are all the videos of the same model drone ? :rolleyes:
Yes the MA2. I noticed because I received mines today and as I was watching set up videos I noticed the reflective glare. This made me look at a couple of videos and then noticed mines does not have the reflective or white DJI logo.

Yes the MA2. I noticed because I received mines today and as I was watching set up videos I noticed the reflective glare. This made me look at a couple of videos and then noticed mines does not have the reflective or white DJI logo.
Hi from the UK got mine 2 days ago and noticed the same. Even the pictures on the box has the white ones on them. I've seen reports on utube regarding battery problems so maybe the white logo ones are the problem batteries or maybe the non logo's are the old version either way I've not had any issues I've charged 1 at a time from the single charger and not all 3 at once on the hub

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones