DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji care and care refresh quick question

Mario McFly

Reactions
Hello Mavic pilots, Here is my question . If after one year of flyin i have used my Dji care two times, will i be abble to take the second year care refresh or I'm out of Dji care ?

You can only purchase Refresh+ if your care refresh is in effect and you have at least one replacement left. So, if you wait to the end, and have used both replacements, you can't purchase Refresh+. You can however purchase Refresh+ right away, and then it will be in effect for one replacement the second year, even if you've used both Refresh replacements the first year.

Ok, so if i use one dji care the first year i'm better buy the refresh wright away to cover the second year , I'm i wright ?

How much you pay as deductible with the Refresh?

Thats in the Mini? i assume for Air 2 and M2P will be more expensive right?

Hello Mavic pilots, Here is my question . If after one year of flyin i have used my Dji care two times, will i be abble to take the second year care refresh or I'm out of Dji care ?
Just get insurance from State Farm. $75 per year.

Can you get that even if you're not a customer for anything else, like homeowner's or auto? I'm with Farm Burea for everything.
Hi, so if I get State Farm what kind of insurance. I live in an apartment so is it renters insurance I need or car insurance?

just take out insurance with coverdrone way better and it covers you for public liability for £1million.
+lost or damaged drone and unlike the daft dji refresh you dont have to recover your drone.just think all those recovered repaired drones they send as replacements !!!

just take out insurance with coverdrone way better and it covers you for public liability for £1million.
+lost or damaged drone and unlike the daft dji refresh you dont have to recover your drone.just think all those recovered repaired drones they send as replacements !!!
What is the cost? We are trying to compare apples to apples here.

What is the cost? We are trying to compare apples to apples here.
I paid £76 for 1 year cover ,includes 1 million public liability ,and full cover for loss ,damage fly aways ect .comes very well recommended ,and gets good ratings
you can also cover other ground kit if you wish,i called them to ask a few questions and a very pleasant lady was on the phone to assist.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mawfia