DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh + for Mavic Pro (extend DJI Care & DJI Warranty by 1 year)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
DJI Care Refresh + gives you the opportunity to extend your existing DJI Care Refresh plan for one more year, as well as providing one more chance to replace your Mavic. Furthermore, the DJI Warranty period of your Mavic will be extended for one more year.

What are the benefits of DJI Care Refresh +?
  • DJI Care Refresh only allows your Mavic to be replaced a total of two times within one year of purchasing the DJI Care Refresh plan. After purchasing DJI Care Refresh +, you'll be able to replace your Mavic three times within two years of purchasing the DJI Care Refresh plan.

• The DJI Warranty is only valid for 1 year from the date your Mavic was purchased. After purchasing DJI Care Refresh +, your DJI Warranty period will be extended for one more year.

Who is eligible for DJI Care Refresh +?

Anyone who has an existing DJI Care Refresh plan (with at least one replacement left) can purchase DJI Care Refresh +.

Note: If you haven't purchased DJI Care Refresh yet, you'll need to purchase it in the DJI Store here before upgrading to DJI Care Refresh +. If your Mavic was activated in DJI GO more than 48 hours ago, you'll need to submit a video to DJI to show your Mavic is in working order before you'll be able to purchase DJI Care Refresh (see more details here).

How do you upgrade to DJI Care Refresh +?

You can purchase DJI Care Refresh + from the DJI Store here. Your DJI Care Refresh coverage will be automatically extended upon purchase.

Note: From now through May 31st, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh + even if your DJI Care Refresh plan has already expired. You'll need to submit a video to DJI to show your Phantom is in working order. To take advantage of this offer, contact DJI at [email protected] or on Facebook Messenger at @DJISupport.

For more details on DJI Care Refresh +, check out the following DJI article:
DJI Care Refresh + Extend Your Product’s Coverage and Warranty

If your CR has expired you have to send in videos etc to prove your MP still works?

"Before purchasing DJI Care Refresh +, ensure that the DJI Care Refresh purchased for your aircraft is still valid, and there is at least one replacement left."
I'm a little unclear on the underlined part. I had to send my drone in 2 months after I purchased it (new) from DJI for a gimbal issue. They sent me a reburb'd unit right off.
So did that use up my replacement??

I had to send my drone in 2 months after I purchased it (new) from DJI for a gimbal issue. They sent me a reburb'd unit right off.
So did that use up my replacement??
DJI Care Refresh allows two replacements. If you replaced it using your DJI Care Refresh plan, then you still have one more replacement left (assuming your plan is less than one year old).

Reactions: wsteele
OK, but how can I tell if that replacement was sent to me under DJI refresh or a warranty replacement since the drone was 2 months old? Do I just have to ask DJI?

OK, but how can I tell if that replacement was sent to me under DJI refresh or a warranty replacement since the drone was 2 months old? Do I just have to ask DJI?
Did you pay $79 for the replacement? If so, it was replaced under your DJI Care Refresh plan.

ahhh. ok. I didn't pay anything so I guess it was a flat warranty issue.
Thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 18.31.29.png

So say I purchased my Mavic Pro in Dec 2016, then got the original Care Refresh. My original Care Refresh expired in Dec 2017 so if I buy this does that cover it for 1 year from the original Care Refresh expiration date, or add 1 year from the date of purchase of Care Refresh +?

The gray disclaimer text isn't very informative and I'm not sure what's meant by:
the warranty period for the gimbal, camera, and vision sensors is four times longer

Also, why Facebook messenger? Not everyone uses Facebook.

Last edited:
Greatest thing ever. Crashed on April 23rd, they received my Mavic on the 30th of April and I had a brand new Mavic at my door on May 2nd from California to Michigan. DJI hooked me up!!!!

My original Care Refresh expired in Dec 2017 so if I buy this does that cover it for 1 year from the original Care Refresh expiration date, or add 1 year from the date of purchase of Care Refresh +?
Since your DJI Care Refresh plan has expired, you will have one year from the date you purchase DJI Care Refresh +.

Also, why Facebook messenger? Not everyone uses Facebook.
You can also contact DJI at [email protected].

Reactions: nil
I just contacted DJI support, and unfortunatly, there's no offer for any european country at this time. And no information about a possible futur offer.... too bad, just for the 2 years warranty it's a good deal

Is any of this DJI care stuff available for purchase in Croatia?

Is any of this DJI care stuff available for purchase in Croatia?
Only DJI Care Refresh is available in Croatia at the moment.

Never purchased Care Refresh but wouldn't mind paying for extended warranty.

Can DJI care refresh be purchased and activated on a 6 months old MAVIC PRO? Provided it's fully functional?

Can DJI care refresh be purchased and activated on a 6 months old MAVIC PRO? Provided it's fully functional?
Yes. You'll need to submit a video to DJI to show them your Mavic is in working order. See more details here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711