DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh renewal

The answer is that when care refresh + kicks in, the unused replacements from care refresh are lost. So in the extra one year extension you benefit from only one replacement, regardless if you used the care refresh in the first year or not.

The answer is that when care refresh + kicks in, the unused replacements from care refresh are lost. So in the extra one year extension you benefit from only one replacement, regardless if you used the care refresh in the first year or not.
That kind of stinks but I will be extending mine. If I never use it, so be it.

Hi Brew,

Thank you for letting me know..

But strange actually.. If I sell my drone after two years, the new owner can start a new Care Refresh program, with just uploading a video to DJI, showing that the drone is fully operational... So, for the same drone, several Refresh programs can be added, just not for the original owner.. That I find a bit odd to be honest..
Just spoke to DJI about this. A drone can only have one care refresh. That is … if you have had care refresh on your drone and you sell it the new owner cannot take out a new care refresh. I am thinking of selling my mini and upgrading to a air2s . I am to understand I can send in a video of my ‘new’ one working correctly and then be able to take out care refresh but I first have to prove to DJI that it hasnt had it before by first forwarding it’s serial number.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e