DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Care Refresh worth it?

Mtwilly87

Reactions
I picked up a Mavic Pro 1 for $600 on eBay a few weeks ago. Turns out it was a refurbished unit, which isn’t a big deal to me, everything works perfectly. Wondering if it’s worth doing the video showing everything working as instructed by DJI and send it in to be approved for DJI Care Refresh, has anyone done it on a drone bought second hand ? I’m a fairly experienced pilot, you just never know what could happen.

As yours is a "refurb", if you can get I think it's worth it.JMHO
FYI, if you reside in CA.....SF is a no go.

As yours is a "refurb", if you can get I think it's worth it.JMHO
FYI, if you reside in CA.....SF is a no go.

Yea the fact I have a refurb unit is why I’m asking, I think I may try to do the video this weekend and send into DJI and see if I’m approved. I heard a personal articles policy will go against your homeowners insurance if you file a claim. I’m still researching that.

I picked up a Mavic Pro 1 for $600 on eBay a few weeks ago. Turns out it was a refurbished unit, which isn’t a big deal to me, everything works perfectly. Wondering if it’s worth doing the video showing everything working as instructed by DJI and send it in to be approved for DJI Care Refresh, has anyone done it on a drone bought second hand ? I’m a fairly experienced pilot, you just never know what could happen.
You may know but DJI Refresh requires finding the drone.State Farm is all risk including lost at sea.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian