DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh+: yes or no?

Yes Yes and Yes again - DJI Refresh is well wroth it - does not matter if its your 1st or 10th drone - the unexpected can and will happen. Its cheap insurance for something it could a long time to save up for again it the drone breaks for what ever reason.
I have used DJI Refresh and am very thankful for it

Yeah, it’s piece of mind if nothing else. I took the two year option too.

Reactions: Gimbal2019
1 or 2 years? A bit confused, do you get a card by airmail? Of is it something you order online and get in you email.
I live in The Netherlands, can it just be ordered online at DJI shop? Ordered my drone at a webshop in Holland.

On DJI site I read this: DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) can only be purchased with the product on the DJI Online Store. It cannot currently be purchased separately.

Edit:So, confused. Did I had to buy the Refresh at the same time in the same webshop? They are currently sold out btw.

Last edited:
I believe you get the opportunity to buy DJI Refresh at the time you register your new drone with DJI.
It will be self explanatory. You will have a time period to make your purchase.
It is all online thru your DJI Account
Be extra carefull when entering your email addy I made a typo error and it is not fixable even thru DJI support. Just a heads up

The 2 year plan is basically the 1 year plan and Plus.
Plus/2 year not only gives you an extra refresh and extends another year, but also extends the warranty. Most of the AC is 1 year warranty but some components is or had been only 6 months.

Now originally the Plus addon only gave you the extra refresh in the 2nd year, with the original 2 expired. I don't know if DJI changed that but 2 year plan as worded definitely gives you all three refreshes throughout the 2 years.

You have 48 hours from activation to buy and link Refresh. After that you have to submit a video showing it is still fully working.

Reactions: raymairjr
The 2 year plan is basically the 1 year plan and Plus.
Plus/2 year not only gives you an extra refresh and extends another year, but also extends the warranty. Most of the AC is 1 year warranty but some components is or had been only 6 months.

Now originally the Plus addon only gave you the extra refresh in the 2nd year, with the original 2 expired. I don't know if DJI changed that but 2 year plan as worded definitely gives you all three refreshes throughout the 2 years.

You have 48 hours from activation to buy and link Refresh. After that you have to submit a video showing it is still fully working.
Thanks for this info. Did start anything yet, but at the DJI store I see you can only buy 1 year, of 2 together with the drone. As I bought my drone elsewhere, that won't work.

It’s a definite YES from me. I have been flying my first drone (MA2) for seven months now. I went with the fly more combo & a one year Care Refresh. I haven’t crashed as yet (touch wood) but I’ve had a couple of near misses with trees. It’s great piece of mind, except over water, where you generally won’t be able to retrieve it to send it in for replacement. Worth remembering as you become more confident. Enjoy ???

Just got a mavic mini and opted for the care. I didn’t notice 2 year option but I got the 1. Figures as a new flyer why not :)

Last edited:
I received my new mini 2 to. Only opened the box, did NOT power on anything, or install anything yet. I just read about DJI Care Refresh+.
Not sure if I need that or not. This will be my first drone, so maybe it is wise.

I could use some advise here, thanks. Pros, cons? Usefull?
I got a state farm personal articles policy. my drone sunk in the river and they cut me a check for the purchase price. I was at that time paying $60 a yr. for it.

Reactions: NVMavic
I received my new mini 2 to. Only opened the box, did NOT power on anything, or install anything yet. I just read about DJI Care Refresh+.
Not sure if I need that or not. This will be my first drone, so maybe it is wise.

Get it as soon as possible. DJI only allows a small window of opportunity. You will thank me. If you fail to get it when it is available and try to get it later ( which happened to me) DJI will force you to prove the air-worthiness with all sorts of documentation, screen grabs, etc. It is a real pain. Don't put yourself through that! Get it.
Dale
Miami

Yes Yes and Yes again - DJI Refresh is well wroth it - does not matter if its your 1st or 10th drone - the unexpected can and will happen. Its cheap insurance for something it could a long time to save up for again it the drone breaks for what ever reason.
I have used DJI Refresh and am very thankful for it
Yes get it, it is too inexpensive to not have

Absolutely yes. Even the best of pilots have accidents. A few dollars or pounds etc and you have a replacement. Used it once and was so pleased i had it. Got a brand new boxed drone in return for a smashed up one. All pros, no cons. Peace of mind.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7