DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh

SkyWings

Reactions
When I first purchased my mini I also bought the DJI Care agreement. The mini would not connect properly so I returned it to Amazon and it was replaced in 3 days.
Now I need to update the DJI Care agreement serial number but have not been able to contact support to do that. Any suggestions on how to contact support? They want the money but don't seem to be very accessible afterwords.
Thanks,
bob

Did you activate the first one through your DJI account?

When I first purchased my mini I also bought the DJI Care agreement. The mini would not connect properly so I returned it to Amazon and it was replaced in 3 days.
Now I need to update the DJI Care agreement serial number but have not been able to contact support to do that. Any suggestions on how to contact support? They want the money but don't seem to be very accessible afterwords.
Thanks,
bob
Did you activate the first one through your DJI account?
Not sure what you mean about activating it. I got a service agreement letter with the agreement number and it lists the s/n of the first mini. That's what i'm trying to update.

Any new aircraft from DJI won’t start/fly unless activated through your DJI account. Updates are not required and should be researched before you step into that little bag of snakes. Whatever firmware is on the aircraft out of the box is sufficient to fly with.

Last edited:
Thanks,
bob
Check it on the DJI website... you’ll find it’s already changed unless what you did was just an Amazon exchange.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ