DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Carry More Backpack?

hallfleming

Reactions
Just got my RE Goggles with the Carry More Backpack. According to the sales person from DJI and the website, you should be able to carry all the goodies. I found 1 picture of an example of a way to pack it on DJI's site. It appears the headsets is disassembled and the controller would sit in the center. I've tried this config but the actual eye piece won't allow the headband and controller to sit that deep without it stabbing into the back of the pack.

Anybody else tried this bag yet?

Attachments

• back.JPG
    back.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 173
DJI seems to have a habit of this. The sparks fly more bag is basically a hip-pack with DJI written on the side. You cannot fit anymore then sparky and its remote. The batteries, and you know ANYTHING else does not work.

I also dislike breaking everything down just to fit it in a cramped bag. I'm not a sniper on a roof, but we do a lot of unfolding, refolding. It's just a drag and wears on the physical parts in the long run.

Maybe were supposed to use the bag for other daily activities and just advertise for DJI?

Reactions: Skymax
5bf4bd92af32e326c110f36a567d1781.jpg

I ordered this bag on amazon and absolutely love it. It includes a case for the Mavic and remote separately to provide great protection. The goggles also go into the bag all in one piece making access and setup fast and easy.

Plenty of room for all my other accessories as well. Filters, props, cables, phone etc.

I ordered the DJI backpack and returned it after two days.

Last edited:
Reactions: hallfleming

I ordered this bag on amazon and absolutely love it. It includes a case for the Mavic and remote separately to provide great protection. The goggles also go into the bag all in one piece making access and setup fast and easy.

Plenty of room for all my other accessories as well. Filters, props, cables, phone etc.

I ordered mine a few days ago ETA is Saturday, good to hear a good review. I liked the idea of separate cases for AC and RC.

OK thanks. All the other DJI bags are OK.
This pic I found shows a way but doesnt show where the Face Hood is situated, it cannot be under the Headband as there is not enough room for both in that spot.

Anyways...I now see they sell for $120 to $150 (AUD) on Ebay so i should be able to sell it and get a hundred bucks after costs.

A backpack would be great if you wanted to hike to a really good site, but i am not able to do that so a hard case is what I bought.

I will probably get a separate case for the Goggs because I am more likely to Upgrade the Platty Pro before i need new Goggs.
(Case at bottom is $AUD55.00 on Ebay, I need airtight in this wet tropical environment.

Attachments

• 28061781_149030285770547_6337617316392892606_o.jpg
    28061781_149030285770547_6337617316392892606_o.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 42
  • back.JPG
    back.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 43

Agreed, I got that same pack and once again have a single hanger for Goggles and Mavic, just pick up the bag and head out the door.

Reactions: Skymax
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661