DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Cellular Adapter 2

OldGuy

Reactions
When I first saw this technology demonstrated in China I thought that it would not be long before it became available to the rest of the world. Today I picked up a YouTube video demonstrating the device with a link to a DJI shop in Madrid so I went ahead and purchased it for my Mini 4 Pro along with the necessary adapter. I have always been interested in anything that can improve the connection between the remote and the drone as I often fly from my garden which has lots of trees around it. I am sure that it will eventually replace OcuSync in DJI drones in the near future. For anyone interested I have included a link to the Spanish YouTube video which has English subtitles.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: mavic3usa
That's great, let us know what you find. Would need to know more about the sim-card details and the setup, etc.

That's great, let us know what you find. Would need to know more about the sim-card details and the setup, etc.
I expect delivery on the 11th July so allowing a few days for testing I should know if it works ok connected to my Mini 4 Pro.

Reactions: mavic3usa
Couldn't understand the video but get the idea. Is it only available for the mini 4 at this time? and the cost? Having cell connection would solve the problem of losing contact behind objects..and fewer lost drones.

Couldn't understand the video but get the idea. Is it only available for the mini 4 at this time? and the cost? Having cell connection would solve the problem of losing contact behind objects..and fewer lost drones.
Subtitles are available in English at the bottom of the video "CC". Yes cell connection would solve a lot of communication problems but at what cost (SIM card fee etc)? I have yet to find out when the adapter arrives next week!

Reactions: Capt KO
Subtitles are available in English at the bottom of the video "CC". Yes cell connection would solve a lot of communication problems but at what cost (SIM card fee etc)? I have yet to find out when the adapter arrives next week!
Looking forward to your review.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aleeab