DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Chat less than worthless

mrcoptermr

Reactions
I placed an order for the Mavic Fly More Combo on Feb.1 directly with DJI. In connecting with DJI Chat on two occasions I've received ZERO information on when this order might be fulfilled. This will be my 4th quadcopter I've purchased from DJI over the years. You'd think I would learn what a terrible job DJI does with customer communications.

I placed an order for the Mavic Fly More Combo on Feb.1 directly with DJI. In connecting with DJI Chat on two occasions I've received ZERO information on when this order might be fulfilled. This will be my 4th quadcopter I've purchased from DJI over the years. You'd think I would learn what a terrible job DJI does with customer communications.
Where in the world are you ordering from?

They are supposedly celebrating their new year, and business grinds to a halt. Not sure when they will be back to business as usual on Mainland China.

When is Chinese New Year 2017?
Chinese New Year 2017 – the Year of the Rooster – will be marked across the world tomorrow, Saturday January 28, with many festivities beginning tonight.

Celebrations will continue until the Lantern Festival on the 15th day of the first Chinese lunar month – February 11

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose