DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji crystalsky official mount for mavic

I just read the part about your palms getting warm, if you noticed on the back of my controller on the pics above, you will see like a metal bracket , well that's the bracket for my lanyard, you wont be able to use it with that polar pro bracket you now own, but it will still work with the mavic bracket, and the crystalsky monitor. It relieves having to have that death grip on the controller and the the lanyard itself is a thin design that doesn't obstruct the view of the monitor, and yes it mounts very secure by just clipping on, i'll post a link, i purchased mines from Lightate.com a while back and i am very happy with its functionality.

PGYTECH Remote Controller Clasp Length of the Lanyard is Adjustable Neck Sling for MAVIC PRO Drone Accessories

yeah thanks lol. i have this. another thing that bothers me is how the lanyard gets in the way of your screen/tablet/cs so it has to go around. it's not like the phantom 3/4 remote controllers where you can just attach the lanyard below the mount and it doesnt bother it and doesnt have to go around it lol

I used the original Osmo mount for the CrystalSky ULTRA on the Mavic.
3D printed an (open source) design to mount it onto. Absolutely perfect fit, balanced and the positioning of the screen is way better. Photos explain better.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
3D printed an (open source) design to mount it onto. Absolutely perfect fit, balanced and the positioning of the screen is way better. Photos explain better.
Link please.

Hello.

I've created a thing that maybe will helps to protect the cable.

DJI Crystalsky Mavic/Spark bracket cable protector by jorge2mb

@jmb.pt You're brilliant! I downloaded your file, printed it, and it works great. However, I'm going to take your file and extend the "hood" a little further so it covers my cable completely. My cable extends past the one I printed around 1/8". Thank you!

2018/07/29 FOLLOWUP: @jmb.pt I asked a coworker, who bought a high-end, commercial 3D Printer for the office, to print your file on his new printer (as part of some other print he was going to run). It printed PERFECTLY and looks like it's a factory piece. You came up with a simple and elegant solution that works very nicely.

Last edited:

I don’t like the stock mount for the Mavic from DJI for the CS.
I did similiar to Ferdi- but since I don’t have 3D printer - friend has one but I did not want to bother him and he was out on vacation - I ordered from flyhighusa.com and took the other CS DJI Mavic mounting bracket for phantoms for my 7.85.
To me it looks like it feels better in ones hands.
I like it - mind you I had to take this approach because I gave the MAXX MOD attachment.

Hope this helps another fellow user.

I would think this would also help Air and Spark users.

Happy flying.
Laz

Attachments

• 45D1618D-985C-4885-96B8-664EC5D2FBA0.jpeg
    45D1618D-985C-4885-96B8-664EC5D2FBA0.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
  • 7C72E267-59FE-460B-A2B4-840427244515.jpeg
    7C72E267-59FE-460B-A2B4-840427244515.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
  • F7F76853-0CA8-4627-9B29-9DA8BA53AF57.jpeg
    F7F76853-0CA8-4627-9B29-9DA8BA53AF57.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 58