DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Customer Service "A Tale of Two Countries"

Juggler

Reactions
After reading another thread on DJI customer service I thought I would share my experiences with them....

My squadron of MA2s keeps getting larger, I am on my 5th MA2!
I bought the combo a few days after release and it was great however I was loosing video feed at about 1800 mtrs. Contact DJI support and they told me to send it back in. Turns out it was a faulty board in the drone so they sent me a new one and the range was as advertised fantastic.
This one went into the sea and I sent the data to DJI and it turns out it was a fault within the drone that caused the crash and loss. I had bought another replacemnet in the mean time though DJI sent me a new drone.(an ops spare).
The new one I bought was losing video feed this time at 600mtrs so I sent it back to get checked out on the advice of customer service. Turns out this one I paid for had a faulty card in the RC. Whilst they were inspecting the drone they noted a "funny" noise coming from one of the motors so they sent me a new drone and RC.
So my dealings with DJI customer service here in Australia is outstanding to say the least.

On another note for those who are getting poor range dont believe the talk here that trees etc will adversely limit the range to a few hundred mtrs....Ask DJI you may be pleasantly surprised.

This is a perfect example of the poor DJI quality control, they must be cutting corners to recoup the losses from the employee 150m fraud

Last edited:
This is a perfect example of the poor DJI quality control, they must be cutting corners to recoup the losses from the employee 150m fraud

I wouldn't say it's anything new and along with poor customer service has been one of the main downsides to DJI drones unfortunately and I remember many topics criticising problems with the original Mavic Pro right out of the box.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54