DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI customer service

Dotcomguy3020

Reactions
Well after a lil over 15 days, it's back. DJI sent out a refurbished mp, I'm assuming.
1. I didn't send in any props...returned 4 props. That's cool. Wish it was a battery instead.
2. Gimbal covers and locks, 2 of each returned. Go figure. Just need a Dremel fool and I can put the opening in one.

All the stickers were on the arms and the camera. And a different sn#. After I remembered how to sync the rc and the mp,the only issue I have is the compass needs recalibrating. The gimbal recalibrating actually recalibrated. Who would have thunk it would've recalibrated. Ha! The first mp's gimbal never recalibrated, it just hung on 25%. And now I have 48 hrs to get refresh or put it on my state farm policy. So all in all, not too bad. The 2+ weeks waiting sucked though.

Reactions: RaRaRasputin
Not a bad turn-around to be fair

Compared to the horror stories you read (some 5 months+)

One good story compared to dozens of horror!! I still vote for the name change to DJ Lack-of-Customer Service....

By the way... they never did tell me what went wrong with the gimbal. Why the gimbal never did recalibrate since day one.

Ok, I'm getting pissed. I had a crash out on the East Coast, called to get my Refreshed unit, they said they could meet an overnighted repair, and "we can overnight back to you for the Saturday delivery." I was thrilled I would be able to get at least one more day of filming in while traveling.

But, no. I spent $130 over-nighting it to the Repair place in Cerritos, and it didn't even get looked at until the next Monday, GRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I have spoken to THREE different "managers" and demanded they send me my refresh in lieu of the $79 "First refresh" payment, since my Overnighting the thing, which they told me to do, was a worthless effort.

Instead, I'm getting ignored.

Any advice, kiddies? I'm getting a bit MIFFED here....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman