DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI delivery times

HumbearKS

Reactions
Does anyone know about the delivery back up situation with the MM ordered directly from DJI? I ordered mine on 11/3 and it still says processing. They indicated 20-25 days for delivery which I am getting close now....thanks!

I ordered from DJI on Nov 4th and got the msg that it would be 20 to 25 business days to ship. I canceled my order yesterday and ordered from Florida Drone Supply

Reactions: Capt KO
ordered oct 30th it was released nov 11th received on 18th nov from DJI from ShenZhen just 7 days i was amazed

Last edited:
Reactions: WooZie
Hi OMM, how does it fly your MM? Are you happy with it?
@WooZie hi yes i am very pleased with it,everything works as it should no problems doing updates app works on my ipad no worries have not been able to get out to fly yet due to the weather here but did something i have never done with my MPP and flew it in the house just hovered very stable had prop guards on for safety and it flew great could not believe how quiet it was even indoors cant wait for a dry calmish day and get it out to one of my local spots and see what it can do

20-25 business days not including weekends. I ordered mine nov 7. Wont be shipped till dec 12
Does anyone know about the delivery back up situation with the MM ordered directly from DJI? I ordered mine on 11/3 and it still says processing. They indicated 20-25 days for delivery which I am getting close now....thanks!

I canceled my DJI order made on 11/04 and ordered from Florida Drone Supply yesterday and it was shipped today

Reactions: Capt KO
Thanks, everyone.

I cancelled my DJI order this morning and ordered from the Florida reseller right after that. The order shipped already from Florida today and the order cancellation is apparently being processed by DJI. Looks all good so far. Really can't recommend to order from DJI right now under these circumstances....

I ordered the Fly More Combo 10/31 and it still has not been shipped!
I wanted it before my trip to Maui on 12/9 but I’m getting worried now.
I’m going to wait two more days then cancel and purchase locally if I don’t hear anything.

I ordered the fly more combo from Florida Drone Supply Thursday and it will be delivered on Monday. Can you cancel your order?

Reactions: W5CI
My order with DJI was cancelled yesterday, then I placed the order with the Florida reseller that was recommended here. Their shipment is coming on Monday and this morning I got the confirmation that my refund was processed and should have my money back in 1-3 days. Could have been so easy in the first place..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky