DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Drone dreams!

eva2000

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I'm new to DJI drones and only purchased my Mini 2 a little over 2 weeks ago. One of the ways I learn is to read about other folks issues or questions and the solutions that derive from those discussions. So I have been reading Crash & Flyaway Assistance forums a lot to learn how to prevent crashes and flyaways. But I must have been reading too much as I had my first drone dream.

I dreamt I was flying my Mini 2 and the wind suddenly picked up and I was fighting for control and accidentally hit down on the left control stick instead of the right control stick and crashed my Mini 2 into a tree! Waking up I was glad it was a dream and not reality 🤣

So who else has had drone dreams? :D

I'm new to DJI drones and only purchased my Mini 2 a little over 2 weeks ago. One of the ways I learn is to read about other folks issues or questions and the solutions that derive from those discussions. So I have been reading Crash & Flyaway Assistance forums a lot to learn how to prevent crashes and flyaways. But I must have been reading too much as I had my first drone dream.

I dreamt I was flying my Mini 2 and the wind suddenly picked up and I was fighting for control and accidentally hit down on the left control stick instead of the right control stick and crashed my Mini 2 into a tree! Waking up I was glad it was a dream and not reality 🤣

So who else has had drone dreams? :D
Sounds like you had a Nightmare instead of a Dream, Lol!:oops:;)

• Haha
Reactions: GFields and eva2000
Well......it .....perhaps.... shows that one bit of your mind was paying attention even if the conscious motor control bit wasn't. lol
Descending is the thing to do, to get out of the wind...........but try to avoid the tree the next time.

Sounds like you had a Nightmare instead of a Dream, Lol
Yuh nightmare!

Well......it does show one bit of your mind was paying attention even if the motor control bit wasn't. lol
Descending is the thing to do, to get out of the wind...........but try to avoid the tree the next time.
LOL a new form of virtual image simulation training :D

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Oh, nightmare of nightmares… I would advise you to go out and practice basic maneuvers. Practice makes perfect, because you develop "Muscle Memory" and you are less likely to move the wrong stick, the wrong way… Here is a YouTube Video from Pilot Institute…

And this link brings up a whole group of Mini 2 Videos that will make you a better and more knowledgeable flyer. If you watch it on YouTube, all the various video will be listed…

Fly Safe and Have Fun…

Reactions: eva2000
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU