DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI DRONE REEL | 5 YEARS IN THE MAKING | 4K

Amazing! Loved the shots from the west coast of Vancouver Island. The tilting of some images was a beautiful effect. The tilts were added in post-production, right?

Reactions: SW_Drone_Guy
That was very well done What an excellent collection.

Reactions: SW_Drone_Guy
HEY,Bro, very good video,I noticed a lot of different transitions great movement i can tell you put in work trying to tell your story i like that you kept the crash into your girl that was pretty cool lol but over all I think it was very good.keep it up.you created in everlasting memory for us all to share thank you.

Excellent! Your footage is GREAT and your editing skills are superb! If you took all of that footage, not only have you been to some great places, but you went there and flew your drone! Carrying your drone on each of those trips? Amazing effort!
At the end of your clip I noticed "Mind Flood Media" - is that your company? (plug it!)

Happy flying

Amazing! Loved the shots from the west coast of Vancouver Island. The tilting of some images was a beautiful effect. The tilts were added in post-production, right?
They were, I just wanted the energy to be up, and have that bird POV. Thanks for noticing. I really want to get into FPV, but it seems like a challenging nut to crack.

Excellent! Your footage is GREAT and your editing skills are superb! If you took all of that footage, not only have you been to some great places, but you went there and flew your drone! Carrying your drone on each of those trips? Amazing effort!
At the end of your clip I noticed "Mind Flood Media" - is that your company? (plug it!)

Happy flying
Hey! Thanks so much! That is my company. It's pretty new, I didn't want to be rude and plug it here, just wanted to share my drone journey, but thanks, I really appreciate that! Looking forward to travelling more with the Mavic, it was a pain in the *** with my Phantom! (My whole carry-on)!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde