DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Filters

Davidwh

Reactions
Now that the DJI 3 pack filter set is becoming available I was wondering if anyone has any views about them. I have heard that they are quite fragile snd can break very easily....is this the, case or is more to do with people not removing them correctly? I am not after top end filters (cannot afford) just something that will do the job of lowering the light levels getting to the lens.

Now that the DJI 3 pack filter set is becoming available I was wondering if anyone has any views about them. I have heard that they are quite fragile snd can break very easily....is this the, case or is more to do with people not removing them correctly? I am not after top end filters (cannot afford) just something that will do the job of lowering the light levels getting to the lens.
I've got the 3 pack from DJI. No problems at all. I leave the gimbal clamp on when putting them on or taking them off. Just need to be careful and be sure their snapped on correctly before take off.

I have them. I haven't broken any yet. Just don't remove it when the Mavic is powered on. You may damage the gimbal.

I've been using them for a month with no problem. They do appear fragile, so I'm very gentle with them. They work as advertised, and are not difficult to snap on or remove. I also keep the gimbal clamp on when taking them off or putting them on.

My video quality has definitely improved. I've never used the Polar Pro so I can't compare to those. The DJI ND's make it easy to keep my shutter speed low and my exposure at 0.0, which was my goal.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk