DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Filters

Davidwh

Reactions
Now that the DJI 3 pack filter set is becoming available I was wondering if anyone has any views about them. I have heard that they are quite fragile snd can break very easily....is this the, case or is more to do with people not removing them correctly? I am not after top end filters (cannot afford) just something that will do the job of lowering the light levels getting to the lens.

Now that the DJI 3 pack filter set is becoming available I was wondering if anyone has any views about them. I have heard that they are quite fragile snd can break very easily....is this the, case or is more to do with people not removing them correctly? I am not after top end filters (cannot afford) just something that will do the job of lowering the light levels getting to the lens.
I've got the 3 pack from DJI. No problems at all. I leave the gimbal clamp on when putting them on or taking them off. Just need to be careful and be sure their snapped on correctly before take off.

I have them. I haven't broken any yet. Just don't remove it when the Mavic is powered on. You may damage the gimbal.

I've been using them for a month with no problem. They do appear fragile, so I'm very gentle with them. They work as advertised, and are not difficult to snap on or remove. I also keep the gimbal clamp on when taking them off or putting them on.

My video quality has definitely improved. I've never used the Polar Pro so I can't compare to those. The DJI ND's make it easy to keep my shutter speed low and my exposure at 0.0, which was my goal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtlesn