DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help - Remote Identification System for Greece

dedero

Reactions
Hi there!,

I'm requesting the mandatory UAS operator registration for flying Greece with my Mini 3 pro, the "hcaa" replied with the registration number but they included the following sentence:

"Upon receiving your operator number, it is imperative that you prominently display it on your UAS and input it into the Remote Identification System using the personal secret code (xyz) assigned to you"

I already requested a license plate to stick to my drone but I don't understand the highlighted part of the sentence, do you people have a clue what it means with "input it into the Remote Identification System using the personal secret code..."? I was searching in the options of the DJI app but I cannot see any place to upload such thing into the drone itself.

Sorry for the basic question.

Thank you!

Perhaps it is the number that actually ids the drones number-- maybe you go to the website and in the " Remote ID System" you give them your RID number and your "Secret" lol Number ---- so they can cross reference??????????????????????????

Maybe I wrote my question in the wrong way.

Greece don't have a website to register drones or pilots, they manage only via e-mail.

My question is, where I actually have to put the Remote Identification System in the configuration of my Mini 3 pro, or is being a category C0 in Europe, maybe I don't have such option?

Reactions: Cafguy

Greece don't have a website to register drones or pilots, they manage only via e-mail.

My question is, where I actually have to put the Remote Identification System in the configuration of my Mini 3 pro, or is being a category C0 in Europe, maybe I don't have such option?
good question BUT the RID on your drone transmits a number that cant be changed So it would have to be something on their side?- Hopefully one of the members from Europe will chime in. does your drone have one of those EU sticker thingys on it?

I tried registering a drone to use in Greece a couple of years ago, and although there were apparent regulations, there was no actual possible method to comply by them. Keep in mind that things in Greece tend to be done in a very half-assed manner. I'm Greek, i know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inecho