DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Flight Simulator

projectarjun

Reactions
I strongly encourage new pilots to try out DJI's Flight Simulator, its almost close to the real thing. :D

Reactions: Bravocopter
Can I ise it without removing the props ?
Yes you can, this does not require the physical / actual drone itself, just the controller-only

Yes you can, this does not require the physical / actual drone itself, just the controller-only
I definitely have to connect my drone to my computer to use the simulator.

Reactions: projectarjun
I'm currently flying an Air 2S, and recently got a Mini 2 for my partner that we can use for indoor work. The flight simulator I've found, DJI Virtual Flight is for the FPV drones and won't let me connect with my RC. I had downloaded another DJI Flight Simulator for a Windows PC a while ago, but that wasn't able to connect to my remote. Is there a IOS version that allows me to connect via my iPad? I've been flying for about ten years, but the simulator would be a great tool for my partner. In the early days we could use two controllers and assign specific functions to the second controller. Thanks!

Attachments

• landm.jpg
    landm.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 20
And I say this because I don't see the A2S as being listed and oh BTW, the controller isn't listed in the Sim and it doesn't work.

DJI has some strange ideas about beginners. They don't care about them, so they are not adding the MINI2. ?

I'm currently flying an Air 2S, and recently got a Mini 2 for my partner that we can use for indoor work. The flight simulator I've found, DJI Virtual Flight is for the FPV drones and won't let me connect with my RC. I had downloaded another DJI Flight Simulator for a Windows PC a while ago, but that wasn't able to connect to my remote. Is there a IOS version that allows me to connect via my iPad? I've been flying for about ten years, but the simulator would be a great tool for my partner. In the early days we could use two controllers and assign specific functions to the second controller. Thanks!
No IOS or OS version as far as I know.

I am completely Mac based and I wanted to use the free simulator so I purchased a mini pc that fixes to the back of my monitor, included windows pro 64 bit version. The mini pc has 16g ram and the i5-8000 range chip. Absolutely no problem running the simulator but I have a limitation on graphics so I altered it to medium and 30fps and it works very well for me. The only downside is that Sophus identifies the “DJI_FS.exe” as a potential threat when virus checking so be aware.
The simulator is really good for basic manoeuvring especially for beginners. Anyone who has a powerful pc with advanced graphics will really reap the benefits.
As a recreational pilot of 3 years I would love to try the enterprise version but the licence is expensive and would be a series overkill for me but it would be nice if DJI created another couple of scenarios for the free version. I use the smart controller.
a really great piece of software.

No PC

If you use the DJI Flight Simulator u need an iphone, FPV goggles, controller or motion controller.
I actually use the iphone to 'screen mirror' to my Samsung TV in stead of using the goggles.
I confused the Flight Sim with the sim in the DJI Assistant. I can't use the DJI Flight Sim since the Air 2S is not supported.

Are you talking about the free version or very expensive Enterprise/Energy versions? I can't get the free version to install.
Free version, I was able to install on my system without any issues

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.