DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.1.2

this happens on exynos processors mostly and it depends if you had bluetooth switched on, if it is off airplane mode does nothing hence no issue...
That makes perfect sense now, thanks for the explanation. My S7E has indeed an exynos processor. Have you toyed with symlinks to point the dji folder to the sd card? Asking just in case you got any issues doing it.

Saw jpeg + raw on the app but it wasn't there after l connected the Mini.

Dji Fly is replacing Dji Go 4 in all future Dji consumer drones. It's an all 64 bit app. IOW, whatever device you use will have to have both a 64 bit OS and a 64 bit CPU.

The truth is I never had drones that used DJI GO 4 but the interface and options offered by the DJI GO 4 are better. I mean you could see the status of the sensors to check the compass for interference, you could do live, modify the battery warning level.

In the DJI Fly all I said none of that can be done and it's too bad that 7 months after the app came out and they still haven't added those things that are very important

That makes perfect sense now, thanks for the explanation. My S7E has indeed an exynos processor. Have you toyed with symlinks to point the dji folder to the sd card? Asking just in case you got any issues doing it.
no, never did anything like that

Anyone still using version 1.1.2 of DJI Fly app? Is it working normally for you?

I was using it from time to time for my fcc mini in Europe 2 years ago but after a long drone break for myself as it seems there is a a problem with the map at the moment. It shows just a blank page and no drone arrow on it. Maybe it has anything to do with the resource file which was downloaded from the app when my problems have started. When I update to the latest version of the app the map is working as it should.

It would be really pity when I could not use this app anymore because it was the last version with which the gps fcc hack was possible.

If someone could test this please. The apk can be found here.

When someone has version 1.1.2 running and the map is working during flight, I would appreciate it very much to get the resource file. It can be found in the folder /Android/obb/dji.go.v5.

Thanks a lot!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada