DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.2.0 Released

Android or IOS? People should specify that. It gets all garbled up in convo when it's not said.

That's weird. You'd think if it's on the play store for one person that it would be there for everyone. How the heck does that work?
It's pretty common to roll out new software slowly in case there are any showstopper bugs and to keep the server load manageable.

It's pretty common to roll out new software slowly in case there are any showstopper bugs and to keep the server load manageable.
It must be by location. IP based because if you put a file on a server usually anyone who goes there can get it.

It must be by location. IP based because if you put a file on a server usually anyone who goes there can get it.
You can do it by country or percentage. Not just anyone can go get it because it's behind the play store. More info here:

Reactions: Tufargon
You can do it by country or percentage. Not just anyone can go get it because it's behind the play store. More info here:
Just what I was thinking. So if someone logged on with a proxy with a specific location it might let them get it. I'll just wait. :)

First I didn’t fly with the previous Fly App version. I had no issues with the recent update. I flew late afternoon yesterday and had no drops in signal or video, etc.. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM