DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.2.5 out for iOS...

Thmoore

Premium Pilot
Reactions
3249e00fdfda05aaff8f60acfe288d39.jpg

I checked DJI's site and the Android play store, no sign of DJI Fly app ver 1.2.5. Where exactly did you find it.

Reactions: Leckhart
I looked in App Store and as usual it didn’t show a update till I clicked for it to open then there it said update.

I looked in App Store and as usual it didn’t show a update till I clicked for it to open then there it said update.
It’s hot off the presses!

Reactions: dirkclod
That didn't take long...

The Apps for whatever reason are never in sync, Android 1.2.4. came out at least a week or more before the IOS version showed up.

and for some reason, Droid versions are only from DJI and not on the play store, sounds like google politics to me.

No it didn’t and mathaddict I have never seen a Manual on the app.
YouTube videos yes but doubt ones out on this update.

Now we get to see if it fixed anything.

I remove the app and when i tried to unistall , the 1.2.5 update ,appeared.
You do not need to remove the app to get updates to appear in IOS, you merely need to go into the App store, search for the Fly app, and when selected, you'll see the update option, not get. This assumes of course you have not deleted it. When you delete the app, you remove all the data including your flight logs, unless you routinely sync them..

The other method is to refresh updates, which is done in App Store->Accounts, by sliding your finger down from the top a ways till you see the the rotating gear icon indicating a refresh has started, moments later, you'd see Fly and perhaps other pending updates that have not appeared yet.

You do not need to remove the app to get updates to appear in IOS, you merely need to go into the App store, search for the Fly app, and when selected, you'll see the update option, not get. This assumes of course you have not deleted it. When you delete the app, you remove all the data including your flight logs, unless you routinely sync them..

The other method is to refresh updates, which is done in App Store->Accounts, by sliding your finger down from the top a ways till you see the the rotating gear icon indicating a refresh has started, moments later, you'd see Fly and perhaps other pending updates that have not appeared yet.
Agree, you don't "need" to, but I have done so with most of DJI's app updates under Go4, Go, and Mimo. I've found that sometime there are 'failures' in an update, and -for whatever reason- deleting the App, turning off the device (phone, tablet, iPod) restarting the device, downloading a "fresh" version, has made the 'owie' disappear. Again, "for whatever reason" is my only explanation !!

If you choose not to do the delete, reload, process, make SURE the App is closed and not running 'in the background' when you are doing the update. Matters not. whether Android or iOS, updates always work better when applying to an inactive app.

Reactions: hiflyer201

double post... slow log in .

Hope this update fixed the issue of CPU overload on the older versions of the iPhone
Unfortunately you can't fix what isn't broken. That is just the way things are, the Phone just can't handle the demand put on it and is overheating and throttling the processor as a result. They can't make your phone faster without crippling the Application.

It is likely to make an overload problem worse. Any features added will increase the phone cpu requirements.

I’m one of the other guys, staying away from all theses updates because I’m seeing to many problems with the updates. I’m still at 1.2.2. Not sure if I’ll update anytime soon!! If it’s not broken don’t try to fix it!!

Unfortunately you can't fix what isn't broken. That is just the way things are,
In the case of the overload message. I get it in error I'm sure. I just click it off and the app performs perfectly. I usually get it right after liftoff.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOJO12