DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.5.4-1365

citecite

Reactions
It seems there is a new DJI Fly App update, version 1.5.4-1365.

Changelog:

• MasterShots, Hyperlapse and FocusTrack are now available on DJI Mavic 3 (update to latest aricraft firmware version to use these features).
  • Added support to shoot in RAW format (only available on DJI Mavic 3)
  • Added support to adjust EXP setttings
  • Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality.

Didn't notice anything on my Mini 2, though.

Have a nice weekend,
Stefan

Reactions: Beamie
It seems there is a new DJI Fly App update, version 1.5.4-1365.

Changelog:

• MasterShots, Hyperlapse and FocusTrack are now available on DJI Mavic 3 (update to latest aricraft firmware version to use these features).
  • Added support to shoot in RAW format (only available on DJI Mavic 3)
  • Added support to adjust EXP setttings
  • Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality.

Didn't notice anything on my Mini 2, though.

Have a nice weekend,
Stefan
Is it that RAW (DNG) only is now available on the M3 or that RAW is now available for other makes and models that could not shoot RAW previously. We are talking still images, right?

My firmware updated but my app has not. I do not have any of the newer abilities available on my M3. Solved after going to the DJI downloads page and getting the link to the App Store from there. The updated software then appeared.

Last edited:
It means that RAW only (no Jpeg) is now available on the M3. Would love to have that on my Air 2S.
Would be nice, but other than that the app looks really good. I run this app on the SC. Everything seems to work fine with the A2S.

It means that RAW only (no Jpeg) is now available on the M3. Would love to have that on my Air 2S.
Same! I always delete JPGs when I insert my card into the computer because I only use RAW!

I don't have that choice. My options after upgrading are JPEG only or JPEG & RAW together. I wish there was a RAW only.
Are you sure the app and firmware are both upgraded?

Reactions: ssvdh66
Are you sure the app and firmware are both upgraded?
My bad. Sure enough after upgrading the app, it IS there. Thought I checked after upgrading the app, but obviously not well enough. :) Thanks.

I seem to be getting a bunch of app crashing with 1.5.4-1365 while flying my Mini 2...

It does appear that there is already a 1.5.4-1390 (fingers crossed)!

I seem to be getting a bunch of app crashing with 1.5.4-1365 while flying my Mini 2...

It does appear that there is already a 1.5.4-1390 (fingers crossed)!
I wonder if that is only mini related. No issues with the M3 and no further update shown as of 12-12-21

Hi Guys, .... my 1st post onto the Forum.
I would like to ask what is the latest firmware versions for the 1.5.4 (1365) update specifically for ANDROID. I have seen different versions loaded on various YouTube videos ..... just want to confirm my Mini 2 is fully up-to-date ! When I hit the "check for updates" on the App, all seems to be fine? Thanks in advance

Hi Guys, .... my 1st post onto the Forum.
I would like to ask what is the latest firmware versions for the 1.5.4 (1365) update specifically for ANDROID. I have seen different versions loaded on various YouTube videos ..... just want to confirm my Mini 2 is fully up-to-date ! When I hit the "check for updates" on the App, all seems to be fine? Thanks in advance
The latest version is 1.5.4 (1390)
You might have to try a couple of times or DL straight from DJI or delete the old version
I had to delete and redownload from DJI

Would be nice, but other than that the app looks really good. I run this app on the SC. Everything seems to work fine with the A2S.
Hey there. Question on my side. I have a Mavic Air 2S and since the update I've had issues of my app just crashing mid flight. I'm on a Samsung S21+. Have you had similar issues or know anyone that has?

I have heard about some folks dealing with crashes. I never had a Fly app crash on my SC. Works solidly.

My firmware updated but my app has not. I do not have any of the newer abilities available on my M3. Solved after going to the DJI downloads page and getting the link to the App Store from there. The updated software then appeared.
Always the best way, to download any new firmware through DJI download. 👍

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.