DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly - 2 Different 1.1.10 Build Numbers

Droning on and on...

Reactions
I recently updated to 1.1.10 on both of my Android devices and was prompted to update again yesterday. When I checked what version I had, one device said 1.1.10 (853 googleplay), the other said 1.1.10 (858 googleplay). Now they are both on 858.

Anybody else notice this?

a similar thing happened with the ios update when it came out, and a couple of days later it was updated again

Reactions: Thomas B
I haven't dived into the build #, but yeah the Fly app on my Android phone has been updated 3 times to the same version 1.1.10 so far. DJI must have found some compiler errors or the version upgrade wasn't being pushed out properly and so the reissues. If there were fixes the version # would have changed.

Reactions: MaverickMavicMark
I haven't dived into the build #, but yeah the Fly app on my Android phone has been updated 3 times to the same version 1.1.10 so far. DJI must have found some compiler errors or the version upgrade wasn't being pushed out properly and so the reissues. If there were fixes the version # would have changed.
still not got this on Android in the uk

I recently updated to 1.1.10 on both of my Android devices and was prompted to update again yesterday. When I checked what version I had, one device said 1.1.10 (853 googleplay), the other said 1.1.10 (858 googleplay). Now they are both on 858.

Anybody else notice this?

I noticed this as well (multiple 1.1.10 updates)

Did the latest version or revision of 1.1.1.0 resolve the battery reporting issue?

I was in the middle of something and in the background the DJI Fly app kicked itself open on my phone and forced an update. All told it was up for about 2-3 seconds and if I wasn't on my phone I would've missed it. I had no idea the DJI Fly app could do that. I've never had any other app launch itself before without my clicking on it. Android version. Sneaky stuff. Makes you wonder what else we don't know.

Where does the build number appear? I was able to find it last year but I can't find it anymore.
Home screen>profile>settings then scroll down on the left hand side.

I suspect that now that its pretty obvious that the Mavic Mini 2 is coming somewhere in the next couple weeks, that DJI Fly will probably get some more updates.. we shall see.

Home screen>profile>settings then scroll down on the left hand side.
Ah, that's the key. Scroll up the left side. I have 858-Googleplay.

Note that the APK from Google Play will show differently than if you downloaded and installed the APK from DJI website. With the manual install, Play probably won't present an update anymore.

Sometimes DJI re-releases a version with a new build. Very confusing.

I just uninstalled 1.1.10 build 853 which was downloaded via dji website. I then downloaded through the play store and it is now 1.1.10 build 858

Reactions: MaverickMavicMark
There are three version on 1.1.10. (852,853 and 858). We don't know what is difference.

If a new "Fly" build does not appear when the Mini 2 gets "officially" released the week, I suspect its only a matter of time after its released that a new version will appear. It is odd that they release all these "sub builds" that have been noted, without any explanation. Also wish they'd fix the battery logging problem that's in every version after 1.1.6.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143