DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FLY and DJI GO 4 trouble downloading

You have to download them from DJI directly.
Find them here: Download DJI Apps - DJI
I guess I should have specified. I am very familiar with DJI and their apps. I have tried going to my settings to give special permission to download. I am updated to the latest update. I try to download the app and nothing happens. I don’t know where to go from here.

I guess I should have specified. I am very familiar with DJI and their apps. I have tried going to my settings to give special permission to download. I am updated to the latest update. I try to download the app and nothing happens. I don’t know where to go from here.
Perhaps if you try to explain that some other way someone might understand it?

Since they are not in the Play Store they may not install automatically when downloaded. Use the File Manager to navigate to the Download folder on the phone then select the file and install it.

Reactions: MA2 317 and Meta4
I am thinking about getting one for myself, was you able to get it to work?

Since they are not in the Play Store they may not install automatically when downloaded. Use the File Manager to navigate to the Download folder on the phone then select the file and install it.
Don't forget to give your file manager permission to install unknown sources as well.

Reactions: DoomMeister
I am thinking about getting one for myself, was you able to get it to work?
I managed to fly a Mini 2 on the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite. The A7's compass did not function properly, it behaved erratic,so the little green RC direction arrow in DJI Fly gave false readings, took the Tab back under warranty, second one did the same. I'm back to flying drone on my phone, screen brightness also much better.
Could be only a bad batch of A7's but do check the compass using a compass app on tablet and phone for comparison of even better a handheld magnetic compass.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard