Reactions
Site
skydrone-systems.com
Available in the AppStore:
Fly_104.PNG
MM1.00.0400.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: calmar81
Hi @Keule , I thought you were in Germany, too? Because my iOS App Store just states the following improvements:
256FB1FB-D155-4F07-BA38-8A0AD33B85BE.png
And there’s neither a Firmware Update available in the Fly App.

Hm.... thanks! So I have to update the Firmware via DJI Assistant? Because 1.04 DJI Fly reports no new firmware found.
Try it with Assistant 2 for Mavic.

I usually use VPN links exiting various countries. (North America in this case)
Sometimes exiting in South Africa, Asia or others gives you access to DJI software because they are releasing software/firmware in specific Geo locations first.

Reactions: calmar81
Try it with Assistant 2 for Mavic.

I usually use VPN links exiting various countries. (North America in this case)
Sometimes exiting in South Africa, Asia or others gives you access to DJI software because they are releasing software/firmware in specific Geo locations first.
Thanks again and „guten Rutsch!“ :)

I had the firmware update earlier, but not change from 1.0.3 on the dji fly app. I do see 1.0.4 available on the dji website though. Perhaps issues with pushing the update to the play store.

Works great on my iPhone 11. Installs on my iPad Pro 11”. Unfortunately it will not let the controller connect on the iPad. It SAYS its compatible in the App Store but it just doesn’t work for my mini. Looks like I’ll have to continue taking my iPhone in and out of its case and using it for the mini.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw