DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI fly app 1.5.4

My firmware has updated but my Flight app has not updated is that done on the App Store at Apple? I don’t see an update for it there.

thanks...using the link at the download center it takes me to the ability to update which was not there by just going to the App Store directly. Thanks!

I lost the ability to use spotlight mode when filming in D-LOG, it was always functional before the new app was installed.

Mixed results after updating Android app and aircraft firmware. Normal flight for about 10 minutes, then lost video link, then phone app became unstable and had to be forced closed twice. Landed using remote only. The app's flight log appears truncated and I'm trying to learn how to get the log out of the aircraft memory.

Edit: According to this link, it's not as simple as a transfer. If the phone doesn't record it, the phone can't retrieve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: VPARREIRA_PT
Dears,

Any major issue identified in the new fly app version flying air 2s?

Regards
Hi this may be a silly question! I have downloaded the firmware on to my iPhone. Does that update need to go on to the Air 2S as well? Do I need to transfer it or does it go automatically? Ok just got it! I should have just followed instruction! All appears to be good now😬

Last edited:
No issues found,

2 batteries, photo, video, martershots etc...no issue, no black screen, nothing.

I recommend to update to the last version at least for Air 2s.

Regards

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N