DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App Change

moparherb

Reactions
Can I make changes to the DJI Fly App without being connected to the Mini 2? In other words can go into the settings (three dots) when the aircraft is not connected and change the settings for Safety,camera,etc and have them stay changed the next time I fly. Sometimes I read something in this forum and it makes sense and I want to do it but I really don’t want to put a battery in the drone until I’m ready to fly. Any response appreciated.....

Can I make changes to the DJI Fly App without being connected to the Mini 2? In other words can go into the settings (three dots) when the aircraft is not connected and change the settings for Safety,camera,etc and have them stay changed the next time I fly. Sometimes I read something in this forum and it makes sense and I want to do it but I really don’t want to put a battery in the drone until I’m ready to fly. Any response appreciated.....
many settings are stored in the drone rather than the app.
You can only change those when the drone is connected.

Reactions: A.O.
Some certainly require being connected to stick, others may not. Leave yourself post it notes.

Thing is, until a drone is connected, the app doesn't know what feature set you want to tinker with: Mini? Mini2? MA2? Some as-yet-unreleased drone from DJI?

Some as-yet-unreleased drone from DJI?
Since the Op's question has been pretty well answered, I will stray by saying I like the way you think! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone