DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app crashing on iPhone 6 this morning

Paleomanjim

Reactions
I tried to open the DJI fly app on my iPhone this morning and it crashed. After repeated attempts and failures I removed the app and re-installed it. Still crashes! I googled it and found that many other people are experiencing the same problem today. Guessing DJI made an update or something that needs attention. If anyone else has this problem or has a solution please advise. Thanks

I tried to open the DJI fly app on my iPhone this morning and it crashed. After repeated attempts and failures I removed the app and re-installed it. Still crashes! I googled it and found that many other people are experiencing the same problem today. Guessing DJI made an update or something that needs attention. If anyone else has this problem or has a solution please advise. Thanks
I switched to Airplane Mode and the app stopped crashing

Are you running facebook on your phone too?

Opinion: nobody should ever install - and they should delete it if it comes preinstalled - the Facebook app or the Facebook Messenger app.

I rank them right up there with TikTok for security risks. And that's not even taking into account their inability to write code that doesn't crash.

Thanks folks. I tried switching to Airplane Mode and now it works. Strangely, I then switched Airplane Mode off and it still works! I do not have Facebook App on my iPhone. Only problem is I have lost all my Flight Data after re-installing the App. I am guessing it must be stored on my phone somewhere, any clues on how to get it back to my App?

According to the Verge page that Lurch003 linked to above, you don't need to have the farcebook app installed for this to be a problem. Other apps that support logging in using your facebook profile can cause this. Facebook is a blot on the web landscape IMNSHO. And you won't ever be able to talk me into it either!

Reactions: iaincaradoc
... Only problem is I have lost all my Flight Data after re-installing the App. I am guessing it must be stored on my phone somewhere, any clues on how to get it back to my App?
Try going here for the BEST info avail and searching as it don't get any better than this... doing the very thing as we speak.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky