DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App Crashing on Opening in iOS

jimc218

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Have an iPhone X. Updated firmware last week flew twice since. Today app won't open and the app crashes instantly. I deleted the app, rebooted then downloaded the app. Same issue.

I had this happen today too, crashed immediately first 3-4 times I tried and finally opened and flew. Not very confidence inspiring!

Reactions: dronedr
Hi, I updated the firm this afternoon for my controller and since then I have been unable to open the app. Sounds like it is an update issue

Finally after deleting and rebooting several times was able to open the app. Recalibrated everything HOWEVER the RTH despite were off by more than 50' when pushed RTH. Not sure why will try again tomorrow but was fearful it would not respond or crash somewhere out of my control.

I just had the same issue and seemed to have the same resolution. There is also another poster in the control sub forum that posted the same time I did with the same problem.

Don't know if it helps but got iPhone 7, last IOS, AC and RC last FW no DJI Fly app crash.

Have an iPhone X. Updated firmware last week flew twice since. Today app won't open and the app crashes instantly. I deleted the app, rebooted then downloaded the app. Same issue.
The issue was caused by a bug on the Facebook SDK. Many apps were having issues, including Spotify and Waze. Issue has been solved already.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc