DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App Draining Battery

Rob Dog

Reactions
Is it just me or has the newest release of DJI Fly cause your battery to drain very quickly? Flying my Mini 3 Pro for 15 minutes takes over half of my iPhone battery. It was not like this a month ago..... Not sure how I can get three flights now out of one iPhone charge.

Is it just me or has the newest release of DJI Fly cause your battery to drain very quickly?
Or possibly the recent colder temperatures?

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Is it just me or has the newest release of DJI Fly cause your battery to drain very quickly? Flying my Mini 3 Pro for 15 minutes takes over half of my iPhone battery. It was not like this a month ago..... Not sure how I can get three flights now out of one iPhone charge.
Have DJI re-enabled the phone charge feature in the Fly app again?

The iPhone battery info menu should be able to give you an idea of whether the app is drawing an inordinate amount of power. But that level of draw seems like it might be indicative of a battery issue in addition to potential app issues. Even on full brightness, the most processor-intensive app (like a complex game or something) won't draw down the battery that fast.

It’s got to be the cold weather. We’d all freeze to death here if we experienced your current temps-probably nothing for you though.

It’s got to be the cold weather. We’d all freeze to death here if we experienced your current temps-probably nothing for you though.
Thanks for the feedback! Looks like the battery on my newly refurbished iPad was bad. Battery health was 65%. I took the one year protection from Ebay and they were great yesterday. Fully covered and sent me a FedEx label. This morning it is only 1 degree so I think I will stay inside for a while. Happy Flying!!

Reactions: twickers14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook