DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App flight times inaccurate

donkep

Reactions
My DJI Fly app is showing grossly inaccurate flight times. Many flights show 1 minute duration and the total hours is about 1/4th of what it should be. Any ideas? Is the actual data recoverable?

I suggest you upload your flight log .TXT files to AirData to view details of the flight.
What are the details of a 1-minute flight? What where you actually doing?

Thanks. Is AirData an app or website? And where do I find the .txt files? My flights are usually 15 to 25 minutes in length.

AirData.com
Location of the files depends on what device you are using. For Android go to your phone internal storage: Android/Data/DJI.go.v5/Files/FlightRecord/ ....txt files

Reactions: Capt KO
While I don't think I had the same problem as you, I had a bunch of files where the .SRT files were accurate but the MP4 files didn't match and were wrong. It came down to the card. A low level reformat of the card fixed the problem. I would suggest that you download the data files from that card and reformat it and test it after.

Download AirData from android or ios to device. Sync flight date/time to AirData and download the flight here to review data. Someone here will decipher the data and show results.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01