DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App for Android - Update Available

The new version now supports landscape mode with USB connector at the right side, too. Previously it only switched in one direction and didn't react on how the phone is being held.

If you originally obtained from Play, stick with that. It should appear to you within a few days. It sometimes takes that long for Google to populate to everyone.
I don't know if a way to force play into searching for and updating apps already installed.

Alternatively, you can download from DJI's site and sideload the APK. However then you might not get notifications from Play in the future.

I thought the app itself had a way to check for updates but at least for version obtained from Play, it seems only firmware and flysafe database can be checked for updates on demand.

Just got the Fly update.
That might have proved useful a few hours ago. Fly became a pain on my HTC. That was mostly because of a flaky data cable I otherwise use for charging my phone.

I tried updating yesterday. After 10 failed tries I called it a night. I'll try again tonight.

Version is now 1.0.2 build 511.
They also fixed the screen rotation problem.

Last night nothing, today I was able to do the publisher search and get it, a straight play store search didn't offer the update yet.

Did they fix that "Signal loss" issue? I have no way of checking if that option survives AC connection or not.

I am being OFFERED Android 10.0 for my Samsung S9. Is anyone running Android 10.0 on a Samsung S9 AND DJI Go 4?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.