DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji fly app new version 1.4.12 (1410-official)

still at 1.4.8 on Apple app store.... no change to see here
Yea it's delayed for iOS and there are some issues still with it on android. I recommend to wait!

Reactions: CLAYB.7
The version I have is already 1420-official

Below is a screenshot of my DJI Fly app. However, I am using an MA2 but I don't think it would matter. Or does it?

dji fly app version.jpg

Yea it's delayed for iOS and there are some issues still with it on android. I recommend to wait!
Yeah Brother I am on the ANDROID VER. (1.4.12) BUILD NO.(1420) and what I have been asking everyone to do before they do the update is to go in the ANDROID VER.(1.4.12) BUILD NO.(1410) and clear out the CACHE and then you can update to the newest version of ANDROID VER.(1.4.12) and BUILD NO.(1420) and then you should have a good working APP for ANDROID VER.(1.4.12) BUILD NO.(1420) and I hope that this helps you Guys out like it did me and some other pilots on here as well I went all of the way out and I cleared my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10 CACHE OUT and the DJI FLY APP CACHE OUT AS WELL and my MAVIC MINI 2 has been working very good I truly hope that you all get the same results as I did!!! God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan