DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App - phone continually vibrates when strong wind warnings appear on screen.

The other Mavics vibrate on certain alerts, particularly OA. There was no way to turn that off without hacking so I'm sure there's no setting for the Mini.

I am disappointed though if that's the only "improvement" to wind warnings but would explain why it was only an app update and no firmware update. I would have preferred more details on what the wind issue was. How close to 18mph is the wind getting to, and what is the duration of that gust?

The other Mavics vibrate on certain alerts, particularly OA. There was no way to turn that off without hacking so I'm sure there's no setting for the Mini.

I am disappointed though if that's the only "improvement" to wind warnings but would explain why it was only an app update and no firmware update. I would have preferred more details on what the wind issue was. How close to 18mph is the wind getting to, and what is the duration of that gust?

Yeah, more accurate descriptions of the wind would be really good.

I managed to disable the vibrations through the iPhone settings, as pointed out in a previous reply. But It’s annoying how you can’t change this via the app.

Yeah, more accurate descriptions of the wind would be really good.

I managed to disable the vibrations through the iPhone settings, as pointed out in a previous reply. But It’s annoying how you can’t change this via the app.
You don’t really want a third party app that can control your iPhone. That’s why Apple software is closed source.

Reactions: AerialTom
Yes. Go into your phone notifications. Found a DJI app. Should allow you to turn off vibration. It works on my device. In the next

On android tapping the warning that pops up on-screen stops the constant vibrating, at least for a bit. I found the warning box is fairly big and easy to tap without taking eyes off the drone. I went flying on a gusty day that was about the limits of what the drone can handle, and I didn't find the new vibrate alert a big issue.

Last edited:
Just did a quick test. Even when the phone is off silent it will still vibrate. Hopefully there’s a way to turn it off.
For the iPhone, on the latest iOS version 13.3.1, go to:

SETTINGS -> ACCESSIBILITY-> TOUCH -> toggle VIBRATION OFF

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929