DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI fly App question.

Beet

Reactions
G,day, I got my Mini in march 2019, am not to good with computers and such, so I got a mate in town to get everything set up so I could get flying.
Using a mini Ipad 4, since then I have had no connection to wyfy, Couple of weeks ago I took everything to town, when I connected to wyfy the App says I need to log in, which I did. All of the data on the Profile section, Hours. Distance. Flights was returned to 0, everything gone from the Flight Data Center.

Probably auto uploaded to Airdata ?
Did you make an account for that ? (Or maybe your friend did and you aren't sure ?)
Uploading to Airdata is a free service, you can view your flight, battery, and other performance type info there.
I personally don't bother with it, and I'm not aware if it does indeed reset your info in the Fly app . . . I would have thought it should leave that info in your aircraft / device or wherever it's stored.

Reactions: Beet
Have you tried a file search for DJIFlightRecords? I recollect that was able to find some logs on an iPhone doing that but they could already be seen in the App
If the old logs have been wiped and if you have no new logs on your phone you my like to see what syncing the App does.
I believe it will copy any of your logs that are not on your phone but which are on DJI's servers to your phone. I have made a half hearted attempt at this with an Android phone so I can not say how successful it will be.

Reactions: Beet
Probably auto uploaded to Airdata ?
Did you make an account for that ? (Or maybe your friend did and you aren't sure ?)
Uploading to Airdata is a free service, you can view your flight, battery, and other performance type info there.
I personally don't bother with it, and I'm not aware if it does indeed reset your info in the Fly app . . . I would have thought it should leave that info in your aircraft / device or wherever it's stored.
Thanks. not sure about Airdata account, he might have done. I'm not worried about the lost data. Fun to start all over, safe flying.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Have you tried a file search for DJIFlightRecords? I recollect that was able to find some logs on an iPhone doing that but they could already be seen in the App
If the old logs have been wiped and if you have no new logs on your phone you my like to see what syncing the App does.
I believe it will copy any of your logs that are not on your phone but which are on DJI's servers to your phone. I have made a half hearted attempt at this with an Android phone so I can not say how successful it will be.
Thanks for the info, stay safe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BugHunter