DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app

Dronernator

Reactions
I have an old phone I use just for my mini, that runs the Fly app when I fly. I also have a regular phone where I have also installed the Fly app. Is there any way to get the flight records from the old phone to appear on my regular phone?

I have an old phone I use just for my mini, that runs the Fly app when I fly. I also have a regular phone where I have also installed the Fly app. Is there any way to get the flight records from the old phone to appear on my regular phone?

log into the app on both phone and be sure internet is available. Data will be sync’d over the cloud.

Blue tooth them across perhaps? I used bluetooth to copy them to my laptop but that was when my laptop couldn't see the phone via a USB cable. I have fixed the latter and now just copy them via USB cable.
PS I don't like uploading stuff to the cloud.

log into the app on both phone and be sure internet is available. Data will be sync’d over the cloud.
That's the problem, it isn't. There's 5 months of flight logs sync'd to DJI off the old phone that aren't showing on my latest phone.

Blue tooth them across perhaps? I used bluetooth to copy them to my laptop but that was when my laptop couldn't see the phone via a USB cable. I have fixed the latter and now just copy them via USB cable.
PS I don't like uploading stuff to the cloud.
I believe once the app syncs the logs to DJI, some data is deleted off the phone. I can see the logs in airdata but I was hoping the DJI sync would be 2-way.

Well, this thread has cured the problem. Not changed anything for over 48 hours and after my last reply, went to double check sync is enabled (it was/is), the logs appeared.

You should be uploading ALL your flights into AirData. That way you will have a permanent record no matter what drone you fly or phone you use. AirData will give you a "TOKEN" to use to make the connection. I upload at the end of each day. In AD, also, I manually enter flights with other applications (not available on the Fly app).

Reactions: dave27
You should be uploading ALL your flights into AirData. That way you will have a permanent record no matter what drone you fly or phone you use. AirData will give you a "TOKEN" to use to make the connection. I upload at the end of each day. In AD, also, I manually enter flights with other applications (not available on the Fly app).
I do upload to airdata but only after sync'ing the app folder contents to a OneDrive folder using a special app, not the OneDrive app. Then I enable sync in Fly and let it do it's stuff

"You should be uploading ALL your flights into AirData. That way you will have a permanent record no matter what drone you fly or phone you use. AirData will give you a "TOKEN" to use to make the connection. I upload at the end of each day. In AD, also, I manually enter flights with other applications (not available on the Fly app)."

in someone else's control, no thank you. For the same reason I will not knowingly upload data to DJI's servers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan