DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly dosen't work after Android update

Renbrant

Reactions
Hello guys,

Does anyone here is using DJI Fly with Android 10? It was working fine on my Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F) but after I update the OS to Android 10 the DJI Fly freeze on the startup page.
I already tried every recommendation from the DJI official forum but doesn't work.

I think I gonna have a very expensive Christmas tree decoration instead make great footages of my family parties. :(

I did one video to show that's going on:

Hello guys,

Does anyone here is using DJI Fly with Android 10? It was working fine on my Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F) but after I update the OS to Android 10 the DJI Fly freeze on the startup page.
I already tried every recommendation from the DJI official forum but doesn't work.

I think I gonna have a very expensive Christmas tree decoration instead make great footages of my family parties. :(

I did one video to show that's going on:
I have a Mavic Pro 2 with a Samsung s10. I use the DJI go 4 apps. so far working awsome.

I have a Mavic Pro 2 with a Samsung s10. I use the DJI go 4 apps. so far working awsome.

well the point here is not Mavic pro and also not DJI GO 4.
so you’re completely out of topic. Sorry.

the Fact is that as the OP mentioned there are a lot of problems with the S10 after updating the android os. Some are stuck some can fly. IOS people are more lucky, except the ones on iPads due to the screen resolution.

The issue has not yet been resolved.
I wish you all a happy new year (without flying your drone)!

113322knnvaawki17vnkrk.png

Sorry to hear that it's not working for you, must be only on Samsung version. Just tested Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM on Mi 9T Pro and it's working fine.
Let's hope it will be fixed soon for you ?

Unbelievable! They update the SW but still didn't solve the issue. I still cannot fly my Mavic Mini with mine Galaxy S10+ (SM-G973F)!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23