DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly iOS 1.0.8 prompts in Chinese

miker570

Reactions
Did anyone else with DJI Fly receive firmware updates for the fly safe database? When I selected the update notification, I received a prompt with what appeared to be 2 choices in Chinese. I selected the bottom option and nothing happened, tried again with the top option and it updated successfully.

Reactions: AngryBritain
Did anyone else with DJI Fly receive firmware updates for the fly safe database? When I selected the update notification, I received a prompt with what appeared to be 2 choices in Chinese. I selected the bottom option and nothing happened, tried again with the top option and it updated successfully.

Did you need to do anything other than that? Plug it in, etc. Total newb here and had same issue having only had drone a day! Freezes the app too!! ?

I got a prompt last week in chinese that appeared to be two options to click but actually it translated to "No aircraft connection found" and the bottom button said something like "Accept". Maybe you can put the screenshot here so we can translate it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottLoucks