DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI fly-more travel bag

kizzy3567

Reactions
I am thinking about buying the Mavic Air fly-more bundle. Has anyone tried to fit an ipad (2017 model) into the back pouch of the carry bag that's included with the Mavic Air fly-more bundle? If not are there any currently available cases that can handle the fly-more components plus the ipad?

Has anyone tried to fit an ipad (2017 model) into the back pouch of the carry bag that's included with the Mavic Air fly-more bundle?
An iPad definitely won't fit. I was able to zip the pouch closed with an iPad Mini inside, but it does not fit too well since the pouch is a little shorter than the width of the iPad Mini.

If not are there any currently available cases that can handle the fly-more components plus the ipad?
There aren't too many Mavic Air cases available yet. Check out this list of cases/bags for some options that might work for you.

Last edited:
i put my mini in the pocket on the opposite side of the funky pouch. A full size ipad might fit there standing up and sticking out quite a bit

It fits in the side pouch just fine. The pouch is bigger than what people think.Check this video out.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661